Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day Dreams Top 10 Nostalgic Candy Treats







You caught me I am a child of the 1980’s !!! Everyone has different childhood candy favorites. My Mom would say: Mary Janes, Mallo Cups, Bit O Honey. I can spend hours listing all the wonderful and sometimes pretty horrid (only a kid could love) candy that reminds me of my childhood & don’t even get me going on 80's movies. It’s so fun to reminisce and keep cherished memories alive. Nostalgic candy makes for a wonderful birthday custom candy buffet. Turning 30 soon? The list below would be the buffet for you. My fiancé is turning 30 this year and I think it would so amazing to create a Day Dreams back in the day custom buffet with all his favorites from childhood. What takes you back? Here is my list:


10) Bonkers~ Yummy!

09) Pixie Sticks ~ sugar in a tube who would of thought a kid would love that !

08) Good N Plenty ~ Reminds me of my Dad.

07) Big League Chew ~ I still smile when I see this gum.

06) Candy Buttons ~ So cute for a baby shower candy buffet.

05) Candy Cigarettes ~ the 80’s were quite different times .

04) Sugar Babies ~ if you had a loose tooth this would do the trick.

03) Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum ~ made the best bubbles.

02) Pop Rocks ~ tried them with soda & I’m still alive .

01)Wax Bottles ~ My favorite 80’s candy ever !

No comments:

Post a Comment