Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Halloween Candy

I am very happy to say that Halloween is quickly approaching. I am a true summer girl but there is something about the crisp fall air, the comfy warm clothes and smell of apple pie.It makes me feel alive. As a child I always enjoyed Halloween and as an adult things haven't changed much. I always look forward to coming up with a new costume idea and feeling like a kid again with all my friends. Okay I admit I also always look forward to the left over candy bowl from all the adorable trick or treaters. When it comes to handing out candy to all the neighborhood children (being a self proclaimed candy queen) I feel it is my duty to try and top all the neighbors. Everyone remembers that house that would hand out the king size candy bars, right ? How could you forget ! Here is a list of my top ten favorite treats to get on Halloween. Hope everyone has a happy & safe October 31st ~ Leighann @ Day Dreams
10.Candy Corn ~ you either love it or hate it
9. Kit Kat
8. Nerds ~ I am giving away my age here
7. Reeces Pieces
6. Charleston chew ~ they are always best frozen
5. Gum Balls ~ simply because they aren't frequently given out
4. Sour Patch Kids~ after all that chocolate they are a nice break
3. Twix
2. Nutrageous
1. Reeces Cups ~ king size & a winner of the best neighbor competition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment