Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leighann @ Day Dreams Top 10 Favorite Candy Of All Time !

As an admitted candy lover and chocoholic I can say that coming up with a list of my top 10 favorite candies was no easy task. I could go on for hours on the topic of candy. Chocolate verse sweet & sour, gummy, chewy, white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate…did I mention I could go on and on. I put some thought into the list below & I am willing to bet you can pick out at least one of your favorites. Here they are:

10) The white chocolate reeces cup ~ the classic cup with a twist

09) Harbo Gummy Bears ~ they just make you feel happy

08) Swedish Fish ~ never a bad time to taste one

07) Hot Tomales ~ just the right amount of spice

06) Rollo’s ~ don’t you just wish they came in a bigger size

05) The Chunky Bar ~ they are hard to find these days but well worth looking for.

04) 100 Grand Bar ~ I was always overjoyed when a neighbor passed these out at Halloween. To me it was hitting the jackpot.

03) Hersheys Symphony Bar with Almonds & Toffee~ It melts in your mouth

02) Lindt Truffle ~ need I say more ! My personal favorite is the white chocolate.

And last but certainly not least…. Drum Roll Please………


01)The milk chocolate peanut butter cup from Yummies of Maine~ the best of the best. If you have never been to Yummies you must plan a trip. My fiancé once made the 2 hour trip just to buy some of these for me as a surprise. He sure knew the key to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. mallow cups are an obvious omission. I had a case of them sent to me once with about 500 packs. Lasted about a month!

    ReplyDelete