Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011


As 2011 comes to a close Day Dreams would like to say thank you to all our clients who made it a great year. It was so much fun creating candy displays for each and every one of your sweet occasions.I am still a firm believer that things happen for a reason and I viewed every job as a learning experience that helped pushed me to be better and better. I also want to thank everyone who has shown support. You may not think that liking a photo, making a comment on our fb page or recommending us to a friend is much but it does not go unnoticed. The support of family and friends means a great deal to me.With Christmas just around the corner I find myself looking forward to a new year filled with many new ideas. We have some wonderful opportunities coming at us and the creative juices are flowing. Check back with us in 2012... we have only just begun! Happy Holidays ~ Leighann @ DD

No comments:

Post a Comment