Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Interview with a Candy Kid

Below is an interview with my 7 year old step son about the many wonders of candy. The last answer left me cracking up! Hope you all enjoy!

DD~ What is your name & age?
A~ Justin and I'm 7 years old.

DD~ What is your favorite candy?
A~ Airheads Extreme & Reece's Pieces.

DD~What is your favorite thing about candy?
A~ The taste ahhhhhhhh!

DD~ What was your favorite candy gift ?
A~ The lollipop tree you made me for my birthday last year.

DD~ What is your favorite candy memory?
A~ Watching the Candy Queen TV show.

DD~ What made that TV show so cool?
A~ The creations, I liked the Island made out of Jello water.

DD~ What kind of candy buffet would you want?
A~ YOURS!!!!

DD~ What kind of candy would you pick for a candy buffet?
A~ Licorice, Chocolate, Gummy Animals, Sour Patch Kids, Lemon Heads, Jolly Rancher Lollipops, Fruit Tootsie Rolls and giant Pixie Sticks.

DD~ What would you pick for your candy theme?
A~ A colorful candy Willy Wonka candy land theme.

DD~ How does eating candy make you feel?
A~ Eating candy makes me feel reborn because of the sweet taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment